- Is Chiropractic covered under my health insurance benefits?
- Are there any specific limitations to my chiropractic coverage? Such as:
- Do I have a deductible/ copayment for each visit?
- Is there a maximum amount of visits per year covered by my insurance?
- Is there a maximum dollar amount covered per year?
- Is there Dollar maximum per visit?
- What is the percentage of coverage for spinal adjustments and X-rays after the deductible?
Have you been in an auto accident?
Did you know... that if you have been in an auto accident your auto insurance should cover your chiropractic visit, under personal injury.
Did you know... if you were a passenger in an auto accident, and the driver of the vehicle has no insurance, you have the option to see a chiropractor with coverage obtained through unassigned claims. For more information on Kentucky Assigned Claims Click Here.
Have you been hurt on the job?
If you have been hurt on the job a workers comp claim can be filed for chiropractic coverage. You have the right to choose your own healthcare options. To direct you to workers compensation, Click Here.